1. Get physical – take at least half an hour exercise 3 to 4 times a week
2. Count your blessings – at the end of each day reflect on one or two things you are grateful for.
3. Take time to talk – have an uninterrupted conversation with your partner or closest friend each week.
4. Plant something – even if it’s just a window box or pot. Keep it alive!
5. Cut your TV viewing down
6. Smile – at and/or say hello to a stranger at least once a week.
7. Phone a friend – make contact with one friend or relation you have not spoken to for a while.
8. Have a good laugh – at least once a week.
9. Give yourself a treat – everyday and take the time to enjoy it.
10. Spread some kindness – do a good turn for someone whenever you can.